The Tragedy of Titus Andronicus

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks

The Tragedy of Titus Andronicus Details

This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web. Purchase of the Kindle edition includes wireless delivery.

Reviews

Somehow, I missed this tragedy when I studied Shakespear's work in college. Well, was this an eye-opener! The topic is revenge, and it gets nasty, quickly. I was surprised at the depth of sheer hatefulness propagated by both sides in this very sad tale. The work was rather short, and although I usually love the poetry of the plays, this one wasn't the most impressive I've read. That said, I still enjoyed it, perhaps more than it deserves, (maybe?) only because of the shock factor. I'll have to think about that a little longer.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel