The Jim Brickman -- The Disney Songbook: Piano Solos

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Music

The Jim Brickman -- The Disney Songbook: Piano Solos Details

Titles: Beauty and the Beast * Cruella D'Ville * Beautiful * Reflection * Zip A Dee Doo Dah * Baby Mine * Can You Feel the Love Tonight * A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes * I'm Amazed * Bare Necessities * A Whole New World.

Reviews

I would give this zero stars if I could. I bought this for a wedding; I personally think Brickman is elevator music. But he didn't even arrange these. He presumably gets the royalties for it while Dan Coates did the arrangements. (I'm sure Disney gets a large chunk too.) Where can I get a gig like that? He's getting paid for having his name plastered all over someone else's work.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel