Norman Rockwell Address Book (Gift Line)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,Individual Artists

Norman Rockwell Address Book (Gift Line) Details

This elegant, attractive address book is the perfect addition to any desk or telephone table. Features 80 address-and-telephone pages with tab indexes and space for noting birthdays, 40 full-color images, and soil-resistant cover.

Reviews

I am very pleased with this address book! The size is perfect! Not too large, too small or too thick. Love that it is spiral-bound which was one of the features I was looking for. Also, the spine area of some spiral bound books tend to be thicker in comparison to the rest of the book and this is not the case. It is the same thickness throughout which allows you to easily put this in a bookshelf or other area and it would not fit "oddly". It is very sturdy and well made. The pictures are fun to look at and are throughout the book and give the name and brief history of each Normal Rockwell print shown. Each address entry inclues a line for the name, 4 lines for the address and one line each for a telephone#, cell#, fax#, email and birthday. I personally never use or have fax#'s to enter, so I will probably use that for listing an anniversay date. This was a birthday gift for myself and I am very happy with it. I was very picky when looking at my options on Amazon.com and completely happy with what I received. My mother has a quality spiral bound address book that she uses like crazy and has had it for 25+ years and it still looks exceptional and that is what I was hoping for when spending a little more for a quality product that will last, which I feel this is.

Feature Ad (728)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel